Interview with Cary Sherman, RIAA senior executive vice-presiden

vbimport

I just posted the article interview with Cary Sherman, RIAA senior executive vice-presiden.

scum1 used our newssubmit to tell us that Businessweek.com has an interview with Cary Sherman, the Senior Executive vice president of the RIAA (Recording Industry of America).

Some intresting…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3866-interview-with-Cary-Sherman-RIAA-senior-executive-vice-presiden.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3866-interview-with-Cary-Sherman-RIAA-senior-executive-vice-presiden.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

“…needs of the artist”?? Since WHEN does the RIAA give two shits about the “needs of the artist”? If they cared about the needs of the artist, they wouldn’t pay them 2 tenths of a cent for every CD that was sold. What a bunch of shit. :frowning:

the RIAA actually seemed relatively reasonable, BS about caring about their artists not withstanding. perhaps if they continue to tone down their rhetoric in such a manner they may have a future.

Thats the problem, they sound reasonable but they dont act it. Everything he said contradicts what they actually are doing. he says they dont mind consumers making legitimate backups for their own use yet they’re putting copy protections on all the CD’s?? - Is it me or doesn’t that contradict what they just said.

Ya can’t trust em! Don’t listen to this PR bullshit! Boycott ALL RIAA endorsed products! regards, Br@yza!

got his hand on his c#ck and the shit is flowin out of his mouth the only thing he said that i would even think of believing is that they probable will never be able to stop piracy and for the sweet spot thats my foot in his as. RIAA pig i bet your on a good wage and couldnt give a shit about poor working class not being able to afford to buy your over priced shit or would you any of it you would just help your self to what ever you want then lock others up for the same. come and get me pig if you got the guts which i dout to busy with you proper gander shit.:d

got his hand on his c#ck and the shit is flowin out of his mouth the only thing he said that i would even think of believing is that they probable will never be able to stop piracy and for the sweet spot thats my foot in his as. RIAA pig i bet your on a good wage and couldnt give a shit about poor working class not being able to afford to buy your over priced shit or would you buy any of it you would just help your self to what ever you want then lock others up for the same. come and get me pig if you got the guts which i dout to busy with you proper gander shit. :d