InterVideo DVD Copy & Alcohol 120%

Recently downloaded the trial version of DVD Copy and found that it could not see (as the source) Alcohol mounted virtual drives. Generally, I would strip and create the DVD to ISO with DVD-Decryptor and mount with Alcohol. It appears that DVD Copy will not read native DVDs because of the protection.

Has anyone experienced this or know how to make DVD Copy see Alcohol mounted drives? Would really love to see if this software works better than the other transcoders :confused:

TIA
NYCwave

Originally posted by NYCwave
[B]Recently downloaded the trial version of DVD Copy and found that it could not see (as the source) Alcohol mounted virtual drives. Generally, I would strip and create the DVD to ISO with DVD-Decryptor and mount with Alcohol. It appears that DVD Copy will not read native DVDs because of the protection.

Has anyone experienced this or know how to make DVD Copy see Alcohol mounted drives? Would really love to see if this software works better than the other transcoders :confused:

TIA
NYCwave [/B]

i dont no how to get dvdcopy to use alcohol virual drives but if u want to try dvdcopy which i think is one of the best around you could use smartripper to rip your dvd to your drive its free or use a programe called anydvd and copy from your dvdrom drive you can get a trial copy of anydvd from slysoft.com its a great bit of software and will save you a lot of time

Try AnyDVD when using DVD Copy

For all intents and purposes the Alcohol Virtual DVD drive is indistinguishable from a physical drive. So DVD Copy shouldn’t balk at it. I suggest a post in the Alcohol Forum where the other beta testers will see it