Internet search software

I’m looking for a software app that automatically searches the internet for a wanted item such as a car part.

[QUOTE=Angelcuco;2676916]I’m looking for a software app that automatically searches the internet for a wanted item such as a car part.[/QUOTE]

Either do a yahoo or google search for your car model and part?? Or try to go onto ebay if you can and search for that part on there. Since you don’t tell us where you from and then asking for help no one will know where your from to being to even give you help on how start looking…

Google seems to work, at least for car parts:

Thank you, coolcolors, and olyteddy, for your prompt reply to my question! I’m from California and I’ve already searched google and ebay. Ebay used to have a feature known as “Want It Now,” where you would enter your “item” and once someone listed that “item” on ebay, ebay would notify you by e-mail so you could check up on that “Want It Now” item. It worked pretty good until ebay did away with it sometime in the year 2012. That is why I’m searching for a software application that will automatically search the Internet continuously 24-7.

AFAIK… You have to make a specific part number search on ebay or model and make to narrow down the search to your particular make and model or parts. That how I find stuff on there you need to get the OEM factory part number and type in the search on ebay that number and most likely you will come up with the matching part. So as anything on ebay you have to know the part name or part number of which the part number would come in most handy on ebay as seller do list part number which will help you do the search better. Otherwise you just have to type 1992 ford ranger bumper and it will come up with a list for you to customize to match what your looking for.

What part for what make, model?
There are online auto parts as well as used auto parts.

Thank you, coolcolors, and Steve33, for your advice!