Internet images for CD labels

vbimport

I got some images through Google Images to use on my CD labels. Most of those images (Elvis, Beatles) when printed out on the cd labels were of poor quality. Where can I get images of good quality for my CD labels? I am willing to pay for them.

PS I have made music CDs of the decades (1950s, 1960s, 1970s, etc) and want to put imaged on the label that represent the decade (ie: Hippie bus, flowewr children, for the 1960s)

[QUOTE=sdmsanjose;2128490]I got some images through Google Images to use on my CD labels. Most of those images (Elvis, Beatles) when printed out on the cd labels were of poor quality. [B]Where can I get images of good quality for my CD labels?[/B] I am willing to pay for them.

PS I have made music CDs of the decades (1950s, 1960s, 1970s, etc) and want to put imaged on the label that represent the decade (ie: Hippie bus, flowewr children, for the 1960s)[/QUOTE]

I do the same thing :smiley: and you are right some of the images are poor quality, but you can use programs like I do to improve the photos :wink:

It does take a little time but they turn out great and just the way I want :bigsmile: