Internet explorer

Hi, internet explorer 6 and 7 are stopping me from downloading the new fab gold beta 4.02.5. I used firefox and got it downloaded. Anyone know what’s going on with ie??? thanks, Jim

I have no idea, it downloaded with IE7 for me perfectly, maybe its one of your settings?

thanks allen…but what settings do you suggest that I check, I’m not really computer brilliant but I follow directions well.

Hi sharrrri and Merry Christmas! In IE 7 go to “tools” and select “internet options” then select the “security” tab and set the slider no higher than medium. Then try the download again. See if that does the trick

90312 and alan…went to the secutiy center…it was set at medium…then went back and it downloaded the 4.02.5…go figure…thanks for the replies and ideas.

Gremlins!

[quote=sharrrri;1961437]90312 and alan…went to the secutiy center…it was set at medium…then went back and it downloaded the 4.02.5…go figure…thanks for the replies and ideas.[/quote] Its usually something just like that, a setting or a glitch, I am glad you got it sorted. Happy Holidays.:iagree: