Internet Explorer Problem

vbimport

I'm trying to manage customer info in my company's website but it keeps displaying this message when I use the back button:

"Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button. "

Anyone know how to disable this security so I dont have to keep pressing the Refresh button? :confused:

You have to work with cookies, enabling them to store the info even after the page has been left.

But if you want my opinion, this is for your own (or your customer’s) protection not to store certain info on the client’s PC…

As long as cookies don’t store sensitive information (eg: Credit card numbers etc) they are perfectly safe. In fact they are beneficial at times, saving the effort to carry variables across the page. Very useful for personalization (CSS), etc.

As far as Sh82nKraZy’s problem is concerned, have you checked the session timeout for that page? It may have been set to very low. That’s why the user is not able to submit it. It is expiring before submission. Just set a higher timeout value.