INTERNET ERASER protected?

vbimport

does anybody know which is the best internet eraser software
i want to know what my kids have been doing making sur they arent going where they shouldnt... theres a lot of programs out there which 1 would be the best... and is this a proven program.. please anybody direct me to the best ERASER program thanks guys.. and whats the protection

This is hardly a question concerning the LiteOn issues, i suggest you post this in another fora, might be easier to get a decent answer there:-)

Who ever said this forum was for LiteOn issues.

The forum clearly states this

“When you have problems installing Windows or Linux, or your favorite burning program doesn’t work ? Then post here ! For all software troubles !”

I think his questions fits that category.

im not sure but i think internet eraser only erases internet sites you have visited from your drive. It doesn’t stop you from going to those sites.

programs to stop kids from visiting those sought of sites are ones like net nanny

Originally posted by slipdisc
[B]Who ever said this forum was for LiteOn issues.

The forum clearly states this

“When you have problems installing Windows or Linux, or your favorite burning program doesn’t work ? Then post here ! For all software troubles !”

I think his questions fits that category. [/B]

Smartass… :wink:
Ever considered that this thread was moved to this forum after the first reply:

Moved to ‘General Software Forum’ by DoMiN8ToR on 21-07-2002 14:16.

So back to the original question please.
Don’t know anything in that field, sorry. Hope someone else is able to help you out on this.

two others i know of to stop kids from viewing that sort of material are: cyberpatrol and surwatch hope these help you.

and if you want erasers cyberscrub is cool no info can be recovered with this proggy it uses gutmann method to erase files from your drive gutmann is the best way i know of

Just about all these sorts of programs where tested not all that long ago by our CSIRO down here in Oz. Have to say that if you want one that works then you might be out of luck. Just about all of them failed to stop most of it. If you must get one they say that X-Stop and Net Nanny are the better out of the lot.