Internet download

vbimport

Is there a download fix for my Optiarc dvd rw AD-7203A ATA. It stopped working after a power outage and restart. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers but it will not reload… What do I need to do? I hate to buy a new dvd rw just to get the software.Thanks.

[QUOTE=colin1117;2502632]Is there a download fix for my Optiarc dvd rw AD-7203A ATA. It stopped working after a power outage and restart. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers but it will not reload… What do I need to do? I hate to buy a new dvd rw just to get the software.Thanks.[/QUOTE]

There no such thing as driver for the Optiarc it’s come installed by the O/S and any software burner that use it will have their own drivers for it. From what it sounds like your O/S took the :Z in whatever outage you had. Unless you were updating the firmware and this happened you will have to force the firmware update on it or buy new drive if that doesn’t work…

Hi,[QUOTE=colin1117;2502632]Is there a download fix for my Optiarc dvd rw AD-7203A ATA.[/quote]No.

It stopped working after a power outage and restart. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers but it will not reload… What do I need to do?
It depends.
The power outage may have caused some hardware failure in worst case, so parts of your computer might be damaged and need to be replaced.
The other possibility would be a damaged operating system or damaged software installations.
To rule that out, some more information about the issues you are haveing is needed. Report as precise as possible.

I hate to buy a new dvd rw just to get the software.Thanks.
What software? :confused:

Michael