Internet Detectives where was this picture taken

I think we need a new post called Internet detectives. Where you post something like a picture or something you need help finding and we try and help. There are people on the internet today doing this to help people find lost items and such. I will start this by posting a picture and see who out there can tell me where it was taken. With a picture and such I think we should at least give the country or state it was taken.

I have absolutely no idea.
Italy?

I would guess rural Southeastern United States or maybe somewhere in Australia.

forgot to say in Arkansas it is a swiming hole on a river that has been there a lot longer that I have been around so someone out there will know. And I have been around for a long time.

Michael Jackson’s Neverland?:stuck_out_tongue:

Time to say where This is at cotter springs which is in the town of cotter arkansas. It is clear spring water and they have a large metal pole that has a rope and the kids big, small, young and old swing out and drop into the swiming hole. Most of us can remember swiming holes where we went at kids but the thing about this one is the town has supported it for years and it is still there. Most towns today would never do this because someone might get hurt. Time for someone else to post something for the detectives to figure out.

I can give you a hint…this picture was taken in Europe. :slight_smile: It should be easier to guess than the picture before.

More Budapest than Praha.

nope …try again…

This evening i will tell you the country where the picture was taken.

Must be some “southern europe” country. Correct??

Yep :slight_smile:

Hint: Italy

404 Not Found

sorry my fault. picture is up again.

[quote=photonic;2253537]I can give you a hint…this picture was taken in Europe. :slight_smile: It should be easier to guess than the picture before.
[/quote]

Venice, Italy

Must be one of the off shoots from The Grand Canal.

:cool::cool:

Ah, well, the dirty watered city…

[B]Tiber River Rome.[/B]

http://romeitaly.ca/attractions/vittorioemanuele.html

YES!!! good job diane :slight_smile:

Must be Di´s turn to post the next one.

I have Been over that Bridge ok Will find somthing later, now you caught me out 12.50 AM not in the Mood to look for photos now :stuck_out_tongue:
:flower: