Internal blu ray hard drive

vbimport

Since I just got into blu rays, I would like to start making backup copies. I have all the options on DVDFab, but I don’t have a blu ray internal disc drive on my PC. Can anyone suggest what kind to get?

A internal Blu-Ray hard drive might be hard to find. Try a regular hard drive and see how you get on.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Atomix2104;2567413]Since I just got into blu rays, I would like to start making backup copies. I have all the options on DVDFab, but I don’t have a blu ray internal disc drive on my PC. Can anyone suggest what kind to get?[/QUOTE]

“Internal blu ray hard drive” :confused: Sorry don’t think they make such a hard disc drive, as suggested try just use a normal HDD and since your talking BR I suggest a 1TB if you plan on keeping the backups on the HDD.

[QUOTE=Atomix2104;2567413]…but I don’t have a blu ray internal disc drive on my PC. Can anyone suggest what kind to get?[/QUOTE]

He corrected himself in the body of the post.

Look at the Pioneer 206-BKS if you want a blu ray burner.

If you just need a blu ray rom drive, any of the LG or Samsung 10 or 12x combo drives would be my choice. Like this Samsung

or this LG.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am now on the hunt. :smiley:

[B]LG WH10LS30K 10X Blu-ray Burner - LightScribe Support - Bulk - OEM[/B]

look at Newegg for $99.