Interface not registered

when i try to burn cds with windows media player 9 I get error interface not registered how do I fix this

get another media player like 10 or 11
S

I have used media player 9 since it came out and like italot I have turned off the update for media player 11 so windows update wont even offer it I mean of course I can get it But would rather stay with 9 I have a lot of old software likedancing BJ, xmas dancer and Plus for xp that I want to keep.:frowning:

When I try to burn Cd,s with windows media player 9 I get error interface not registered, However I am able to burn Dvd,s with both of my Dvd programs Convert2Dvd 3 and DvdFab 6 I have used media player 9 since it came out and like it alot I have turned off the update for media player 11 so windows update wont even offer it I mean of course I can get it But would rather stay with 9 I have a lot of old software like dancing BJ, xmas dancer and Plus for xp that I want to keep.:frowning: I jut want to keep media player 9. Can Anybody please help?

Knowing some stuff like what model your burner is would be helpful :wink:

Can you burn CDs successfully in any other program? I know you can burn successfully with DVDs (which would show that your burner is working OK for that at least), but since CD burning seems to be the problem…

CD reading is OK, yes?

Please don’t post the same question in several different threads kandyman_5x. It is called crossposting and is against forum rules.
I’ve merged your two threads here in the Newbie forum.