Interesting about securom of CM4

vbimport

Hallo to all
probably what i 'm going to tell is silly or known…
i just copied Championshipo Manager 4 italian version(legally own the original) a securom 4.8? protected pc game using CCD 4.2.0.2 …BWA builder…and Twinpeak…
result was perfect until i used SilverCircle 1x-48x Cd-r…
using TDK d-view (they have the above side blue) the same image in the same cd-rom wan’t work…
Someone of u do know what’going on???
The tipe of media may affect the result of a working image???Thanxxxxxxxxxxx alot
ciao Mirenko

if you suspect that the mediais to blame for a poor copy, just test it and try a diff media type. TDK has tarnished their reputation by lately using bad crappy Rytek dye. It was even in PC magazine here in the states. try any long strategy AZO dye or my personal favorite which is taiyo yuden (sony uses this, now so does fujifilm). This will help eliminate the idea that the media is bad which it can be possible. Also, at what speed did you copy these? Sometimes writing speed is a factor as well. Please let us know as much as possible.

Originally posted by Mirenko
Hallo to all
probably what i 'm going to tell is silly or known…
i just copied Championshipo Manager 4 italian version(legally own the original) a securom 4.8? protected pc game using CCD 4.2.0.2 …BWA builder…and Twinpeak…
result was perfect until i used SilverCircle 1x-48x Cd-r…
using TDK d-view (they have the above side blue) the same image in the same cd-rom wan’t work…
Someone of u do know what’going on???
The tipe of media may affect the result of a working image???Thanxxxxxxxxxxx alot
ciao Mirenko

Can you post your bwa file for cm4 italian?
thx

Originally posted by Mirenko
The tipe of media may affect the result of a working image???
Most certainly

I have no problem to post my BWA file …tell me where can i post it …
wait ur reply
Ciao to all

look here

…will follow ur suggestion and post it…thanx a lot

I don’t find the bwa file in that thread
did you post there?

I had problem with tthe e-mail adress…but i can send u …write me at mirenko@interfree.it
ciao ciao:D