Interested in purchasing some high grade Maxell DVD media we have in stock?

vbimport

Hello Guys!

I received a message from Maxell where they offer a High grade Maxell DVD media for sale!

[ul]
[li]Mercedes of media
[/li][li]It has a hard coat 2.5 times harder to scratch than a standard DVD
[/li][li]Both surfaces have an anti-static coating
[/li][li]Fingerprint and smudge resistant
[/li][li]Discs are also 20% more resistant to light as both printable and recording surface are coated to protect from heat and light
[/li][li]Archival and shelf life up to two times longer than a standard DVD
[/li][li]$.20 per disc.
[/li][li]The surface is shiny white, printablethermal
[/li][li]Packaged in bulk, in 100 piece shrink wrap. 600 pieces to a master carton
[/li][/ul]
PS. These discs were produced by Maxell’s optical factory in Tsukuba, Japan. There are about 20K pieces still remaining in stock.

Are you interested purchasing this media? You can contact me on the following addres: Livia@rankone.nl

Hi Livia! :slight_smile:

Is this a worldwide offer? If so, what are the payment options (paypal, credit card etc)?

Might be handy to state those here in this thread for those that are interested - I most certainly am :smiley:

Yo Livia, how much is minimum purchase? :slight_smile:

I would be interested too :slight_smile:

yes please im interested to :cool:

[QUOTE=kg_evilboy;2036321]Yo Livia, how much is minimum purchase? :)[/QUOTE]

Another good question :iagree:

Give us the dirty details. I’d be willing to burn a few.

Same here, me want :slight_smile:

But will you ship to Belgium?

Moomin

another question ara these + or - :smiley:

At that disc price my only concern is shipping price. Looks like a deal from heaven… I just hope there are not too many interested :stuck_out_tongue:

Are we going to get a response here, or is contacting Livia by email a must?

Moomin

I’m in if any hub printable stuff is available?

Count me in, but I would love to have some pieces for testing before I bought a few thousand.:flower: E-mail sent, I would be interested to know what the MIDs are on both + and dash 8X medias.

If available in the US. I would be very interested. Sending Email now:bigsmile:
Darn, located in Amsterdam.

Whoever gets these better make some quality scan posts :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone who emailed gotten a response?

Pretty lame to post here and not respond after 3 days.

[QUOTE=Womi;2037961]Pretty lame to post here and not respond after 3 days.[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily. Perhaps Livia is waiting for email responses, not thread ones. After all, it does say to contact her if interested by email. :wink:

If I remember, I’ll drop her an email (and link to this thread) later after I’ve been out. :wink:

[quote=Arachne;2037965]Not necessarily. Perhaps [B]Livia[/B] is waiting for email responses, not thread ones. After all, it does say to contact her if interested by email. :wink:

If I remember, I’ll drop her an email (and link to this thread) later after I’ve been out. ;)[/quote]
I told her in my e-mail to send a few discs to Arachne for testing, I don’t even know if they are + or dash, or even what speed they write to.:cool:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2038039]I told her in my e-mail to send a few discs to Arachne for testing, I don’t even know if they are + or dash, or even what speed they write to.:cool:[/QUOTE]

LOL! :eek:…I bet she doesn’t take you up on the kind offer :wink: