Interactual disks problem (Blow)

I’ve tried, without success, to copy movies that have the Interactual Viewer on the disk. They have an autorun, the player program and other files, but they do have the standard VIDEO_TS directory, but DVD Fab 4020 doesn’t seem to be able to find it. The disk analysis bar keeps creeping along, over and over forever.

I tried to archive Blow to my hard drive today and the same thing happens.

Does anyone know of a fix for this? TIA

[QUOTE=joelrosado;2037119]I’ve tried, without success, to copy movies that have the Interactual Viewer on the disk. They have an autorun, the player program and other files, but they do have the standard VIDEO_TS directory, but DVD Fab 4020 doesn’t seem to be able to find it. The disk analysis bar keeps creeping along, over and over forever.

I tried to archive Blow to my hard drive today and the same thing happens.

Does anyone know of a fix for this? TIA[/QUOTE]

Turn off autoplay on your computer and also update dvd fab to version 4.1.2.0

Thanks for your suggestion. But…

That was a typo, I have the latest version - 4.1.2.0 and autoplay has always been off on my machine. I wish it were that easy.

Any other suggestions will be gratefully appreciated.

Disable pathplayer, try again.

[QUOTE=joelrosado;2037228]Thanks for your suggestion. But…

That was a typo, I have the latest version - 4.1.2.0 and autoplay has always been off on my machine. I wish it were that easy.

Any other suggestions will be gratefully appreciated.[/QUOTE]

also turn off auto run ( or hold down shift while you insert the disc & for the next few seconds). that ensures that interactual software is not running & interfering with dvdfab.

then try fab- with pathfinder disabled if necessary.

the interactual software is not a showstopper, so unless there’s a problem with your specific title , or you have a bad DVd, you should be OK.

I have auto run turned off and use copy movie only and works for me for those movies