Integrate Ryanvm post sp3 to SP3 iso & exe

vbimport

I been searching and trying to find a way to just integrate the Ryanvm post sp3 to either the SP3 iso. Instead of going to the O/S disc itself? Is that possible so that all I have to do is do a SP3 update and it will include SP3 and post sp3 updates in one cd to update the O/S and bring it up to date? I know how to do slipstream and did the post sp3 update onto a media already. What I am trying to find out is just to put the post-sp3 onto the sp3 iso that is used to update xp to sp3 current?? I will pretty soon here reinstall my O/S that will include all of the update I done so it will be the most up to date and clean install.

Hi,

you don’t want to have “update packs” that are not from the original source. Period.
I’d suggest to have a look at the c’t offline update tool, (download site), which gets the updates directly from MS servers and allows you to create a CD/DVD that installs all updates without an internet connection. You may also integrate these updates into your install CD using Nlite.

Michael

So what’s wrong with Autopatcher which is better? :slight_smile:
//Danne

[QUOTE=mciahel;2140410]Hi,

you don’t want to have “update packs” that are not from the original source. Period.
I’d suggest to have a look at the c’t offline update tool, (download site), which gets the updates directly from MS servers and allows you to create a CD/DVD that installs all updates without an internet connection. You may also integrate these updates into your install CD using Nlite.

Michael[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I am in the US not UK as the link goes. The link there goes to M$ but only to download SP3 not how to integrate Post-SP3 release. I don’t see anything wrong with using Rynvanm update pack. Unless someone can give proof otherwise?? What I am doing is to update my SP3 iso update media so it has the latest releases. I already can do SP3 slipstream but that doesn’t contain all the latest release so I combined it with Rynvanm post-SP3 to bring it up to current.

Use a vanilla SP3 disc and run Autopatcher (which downloads from Microsofts site) instead, you can’t integrate all updates anyway without issues.
//Danne