Insulted, not sure?

vbimport

:)Just noticed that my posts are accompanied by the description “Senior Member”. Not sure as to be insulted or take this as a compliment.:wink:
Does this refer to my age or my tenure as a member?
Have you guys hacked into my web camera?

Yes I did have lunch with Willy Marconi once, yes I do remember when computers had vacuum tubes and I do remember when god forbid TVs did not have remotes. I also vaguely remember buying music on those big black round things and then on those new fangled 8 track tapes, and I do believe that I still have Moses’s phone number stored on my first flip phone.
Now if I could only remember what my name is and where the heck I put my teeth;)

Don’t worry, it’s just because you’ve made enough posts. :smiley:

My memory is rather like that and I’m only in my thirties.

As for hacking your webcam…

Now that you mention it there appears to be some strange nomenclature. olddancer joined three years after me and has about a tenth of my post count. He is a MyCE Senior Member and I am a MyCE Resident. Then Ibex joined about the time I did and he is a CDFreaks Resident. There are MyCE Members, MyCE Rookie for a person that joined in 2005.

Could be worse. I’m the only admin who’s title is just plain Administrator. Everyone else gets a bit more.

I mean they could call me Resident Troublemaker. Or He who Annoys. But, no, just plain ole’ Administrator.

:bigsmile:

I was going to start listing the “management” labels but that was going too far down the rabbit hole for me tonight.

What’s mine say?

Just as I suspected…I’m in the same boat as olddancer…:frowning:

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2737073]Just as I suspected…I’m in the same boat as olddancer…:([/QUOTE]

Me…too? I mean, I know I’m no spring chicken, but…

So you guys discovered the good old Myce Mystery :wink:

[QUOTE=olddancer;2737057]Have you guys hacked into my web camera?[/QUOTE] Yes, and will you [I]please[/I] start wearing some pants while sitting in front of your computer! :eek:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2737094]Yes, and will you [I]please[/I] start wearing some pants while sitting in front of your computer! :eek:[/QUOTE]

At his age and level of experience he is allowed to do whatever the hell he wants. He served in three world wars and met 15 presidents on 10 different occasions. He is senior man! :bow:

:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2737069]Could be worse. I’m the only admin who’s title is just plain Administrator. Everyone else gets a bit more.

I mean they could call me Resident Troublemaker. Or He who Annoys. But, no, just plain ole’ Administrator.

:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]You have my Vote for your new title…Resident Troublemaker J/K:bigsmile::smiley:

[QUOTE=olddancer;2737057]:)Just noticed that my posts are accompanied by the description “Senior Member”. Not sure as to be insulted or take this as a compliment.:wink:
Does this refer to my age or my tenure as a member?
Have you guys hacked into my web camera?

Yes I did have lunch with Willy Marconi once, yes I do remember when computers had vacuum tubes and I do remember when god forbid TVs did not have remotes. I also vaguely remember buying music on those big black round things and then on those new fangled 8 track tapes, and I do believe that I still have Moses’s phone number stored on my first flip phone.
Now if I could only remember what my name is and [B]where the heck I put my teeth[/B];)[/QUOTE] The teeth are only an issue, when you are home relaxing and the freaking doorbell rings, then you have to remember where they in a hurry, I need time to find mine, and I am only a youngster in my mid 70s.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2737171] when you are home relaxing and the freaking doorbell rings, then you have to remember where they in a hurry, I need time to find mine, and I am only a youngster in my mid 70s.:bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I’m ‘only’ 50 and @ some moments,I need a freakin’ gps to walk back from my garden to my kitchen…:bigsmile:

At least you guys are playing with a full deck,I can’t remember poopoo,can’t spell and to old to learn can’t walk straight bounce off the walls and door ways.But hay life is sweet i’ll take it.

ok I just went to post and this came up
Fetching of original content failed with the following error: Proxy Publisher Failure - CONNECTION ERROR. If you own this domain, please consult this FAQ.

what the heck that mean?

Doug , That’s just tech speak for we don’t know what the hell happened .

For being senior . I’m 61 & in good health so far . I count my blessings for this.
That don’t mean I don’t get the more aches & pains that I didn’t used to.
I had a knee injury when I was a teen I got in a car wreck (the other guy’s fault).
It occasionally comes back to haunt me. A bit of lower back problems too . I think I’ve hand pushed a few to many cars around.

On the other hand just me & my brother did a 4 inch by 8 foot by 6 foot concrete slab this week . Used one of those rental cement trailers & had to wheel barrow the cement about 50 feet into the back yard .

[QUOTE=Ibex;2737060]Don’t worry, it’s just because you’ve made enough posts. :smiley:

My memory is rather like that and I’m only in my thirties.

As for hacking your webcam…[/QUOTE]

Looks like we are the only CDFreaks around :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=diane7;2737449]Looks like we are the only CDFreaks around :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I joined when it was still CDFreaks.

[QUOTE=cholla;2737451]I joined when it was still CDFreaks.[/QUOTE]

most of us did but when Shele May (spelling ) was around on Chat .We could ask to send PM if we wanted to keep OLD FREAKS .oldmanagement

That was when you missed a day on this site Chat was like 29 pages of Arcives:sad:

AND if you look at any old member that hasent loged in for years STILL CDFeaks .but will change to Myce as soonas they make a post or maybe log in .
Maybe that has canged now but just my observasion

[B]Sorry if I open a can of worms[/B]

not