Installing DirectCD5 without WinOnCD

vbimport

Hi I want to install Direct CD v5.1.0.209 Platinum , but the installer tells me that I need to have installed WinOnCD.
Is there some way to cheat the installer?

Thanks

Conex

Are you saying the installer says you must already have WinOnCD installed or that it is saying that it will install WinOnCD along with Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum ?
According to Roxio’s website , http://www.roxio.de/english/products/
if you have Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum it does not have WinOnCD with it but WinOnCD 5 Power Edition has DirectCD packaged as a necessary part of the program.

The installer shows "This updater is for version 3.8 and 5 of WinOnCD Power Edition. No compatible version could be found. Do you want to set the installation path manually?

I don’t have installed any version of WinOnCD. I’m looking for a form to cheat the installer.

If it is just an upgrade I doubt it has all the program files for Direct CD.

I don’t have installed any version of WinOnCD. I’m looking for a form to cheat the installer.

Buy the program.

why would someone pay for a program when it is so easy to hack?

Maybe you should read the rules

Originally posted by SliverX
…so that developers continue to make programs, I suppose. Where can I can get this stuff free?!

Originally posted by SliverX

So , you’ve hacked it.

Could you tell me how you’ve got the problem solved on how to bypass the instruction set of the keycheck or did you make a key generator ? I could not find the algorithm in the source , just the crc of the outcome.