Installation Question

vbimport

I have been a member for some time now. and don’t come across many issues so I don’t posted much. Here is my question, is there a way to put ANYDVD and CLONEDVD on more then one computer in the same house?

Sometimes my wife in on the system and I can’t do what I need to do and I do have another system I could use I just need to get another DVD burnner but before I do that wanted to check to see if I would void out my linc. agreement with ANYDVD and CLONE DVD.

Thanks

Yes pay for a second licence, it’s the only way I can think of.

jayc, slysoft has said before that if you own two computers you can put it on both. simply download the program onto both computers and activate it with the same key.

this is alright as long as you’re not using them both at the same time.

What could it be wrong technically if even he use both computer with the same ANYDVD +KEY @ the same time?. He is not using the program with activation Key functioning and attached to online process, as long as he works off line he should have problem what so ever.

reasonsnotrules, so what you are saying is since I have ANYDVD to start when I start up my system I should turn it off if I am going to use the 2nd system?

correct.

basically slysoft does not want you to do double the decryption on the cost of only one license. if you use the progrma on two different computer that’s fine

Thanks for the info. :slight_smile: