Insert Disc?

Ok so i got this .bin file of that game ultimate ride. The .bin came with a folder named crack, and inside the folder there is a copy of ultimateride.exe. So i installed the game and copied that “crack” into where the original one is. It gave me a message saying insert the cd. So i figured what the hell, and burned the .bin to a cd and its still giving me the message. By the way i reinstalled the game and got rid of the crack .exe file. Can anyone help me with this?

This is simple problem…

you have worg crack file or your computer doesn’t like that crack exe (I have 2 friends and they have computer what doesn’t like cracks at all, that is wierd but our test proves that)

so try find out new crack (www.megagames.com or www.gamecopyworld.com)

but if crack doesn’t work then you have maybe some of those “wierd” computers

I think this works! :smiley:

You burned the bin using CDRwin? Or DiscJuggler?
And you can browse through the different files/folders in the cd now? (not that you actually burned the file *.bin to a cdr, know what I mean?!)

If the game tells you please insert disc, then your crack isn’t ok.
Down a crack on one of the two links Defiz posted above!

I have some games that wont run under windows2000. apparently win2k doesnt like cracks. 98 works fine.

Well obviously the game is to new to have any cracks out for it yet, both those websites dont have it. Thanks for your help though guys.

Originally posted by cloakdoa
I have some games that wont run under windows2000. apparently win2k doesnt like cracks. 98 works fine.

Uhm, this is a different problem then the topic reffers.
Win2k isn’t made to play games on it. Some games work, others need a patch to work on win2k.