Inkjet printable media with silver recording side

vbimport

Does ne1 know where, if possible, I might be able to buy inkjet printable blank media (Bluray, CDs and DVDs) that have a silver recording side. The finished product would look so much more professional for would be clients.

Thanx.

[QUOTE=oki7;2665019]Does ne1 know where, if possible, I might be able to buy inkjet printable blank media (Bluray, CDs and DVDs) that have a silver recording side. The finished product would look so much more professional for would be clients.

Thanx.[/QUOTE]

You are right about that. We were discussing this in another thread, regarding one of the best burning CD-R, by Falcon, that also has the silver(diamond) recording surface you are looking for.

I recently bought some Verbatim DVD-R silver printable (article number 43645 in Europe, 95186 in the US). The write quality was pretty good when burned with my AD-7201S.

However it looks like they’re not available in all regions and pricing varies between different countries

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2665029]You are right about that. We were discussing this in another thread, regarding one of the best burning CD-R, by Falcon, that also has the silver(diamond) recording surface you are looking for.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Liggy;2665135]I recently bought some Verbatim DVD-R silver printable (article number 43645 in Europe, 95186 in the US). The write quality was pretty good when burned with my AD-7201S.

However it looks like they’re not available in all regions and pricing varies between different countries[/QUOTE]

Thanx for the info guys. Would you know if Falcon, Verbatim or any other company also make BD-R/DLs with the silver recording
side?

[QUOTE=oki7;2665180]Thanx for the info guys. Would you know if Falcon, Verbatim or any other company also make BD-R/DLs with the silver recording
side?[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, this is technologically impossible. :frowning:

[QUOTE=pepst;2665213]Unfortunately, this is technologically impossible. :([/QUOTE]

Pity it’s not possible, but perhaps at a later date…

[QUOTE=pepst;2665213]Unfortunately, this is technologically impossible. :([/QUOTE]
Can you explain what the reason is? If printable discs are possible, then why not silver printable?

Found these but looking at the picture it seems they’re rather light grey than shiny silver.

[QUOTE=Liggy;2665284]Can you explain what the reason is?[/QUOTE] I think perhaps you’re misunderstanding each other.
As far as I can tell, the original poster wants the [B]recording[/B] side of the disc to look like silver, whereas you are looking for discs where the label/[B]printing[/B] side is silver.