Information abt dvds and cds

vbimport

hello guys,
i need information regarding dvds,there r few thing which i want to know …
i have sony dvd/cd rw and i have nero cd too
now can i do …

1. copy dvd in hard drive ??? like we copy vcd ???(wts the software to copy that)

2. can i make a doublicare dvd ??? like i have my private dvd of my family…i want to make a copy of it …???

3. do i need any special cd to write dvd ??? like its 2Gb …normal cd is like 700mb…???

4. if i have ordinary cd (not a rewrtie able)…can i wrtie on it more then one time ??? eg: i am wokrking on a project…i wrtie data which is of 50 mb…and after that can i wrtie 500 mb more data on cd ??? i heard u can if u disable wrtie proteted option???

5. can i run ps2 on pc ?? i have bought softwares from market like epsx for ps1…but i am not sure that i can play ps2 as well???ist thier any software by which i can run ps2 games ???

thanks for reading my questions…its look like stupid questions…but i had a confusion in my mind…so i want it to remove :))
plzz try to ans my all quesions,and if u want to tell some more things u r most wellcome
byee

1 is yes with dvd decrypter which is free.

1. yes use dvd decrypter to copy to hardrive then dvdshrink to shrink it and burn using dvd decrypter when you go to back it up using dvdshink under select backup target pick ISO and burn with DVD decrypter. Or you can use dvd rebuilder. all are free .

2. No since dvdshrink will shink it to fit a 4.7gig dvd.

3. no you cannot rewrite a cd more than once but you can burn an session then add a new session as long as you do not finalize the disk.

4. not sure do not do games to old to get back into the game thing, I leave that up to my grandkids.

5. You did not have a six but I will add one If you want more info on the programs above there are places here and other sites that have info on how to use them.

1. no you cannot rewrite a cd more than once but you can burn an session then add a new session as long as you do not finalize the disk…

how to add sessions ??? …

With Nero - just use the option Start Multi-session the first time you write to a new disc, then the option Continue Multi-session disc when you want to write to it again.

1. No you can’t thre is no fully working PS2 emulator available as of yet.