'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home

‘Infomercial King’ Billy Mays Found Dead in Home

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529328,00.html

I used to find him very annoying screaming at me through his TV commercials. Then I watched a few episodes of “Pitchman” on the Discovery Channel and actually found myself liking the guy. I am sorry to see him go. I will actually miss hearing his loud mouth blaring at me through the TV.

[QUOTE=UTR;2299750]I used to find him very annoying screaming at me through his TV commercials. Then I watched a few episodes of “Pitchman” on the Discovery Channel and actually found myself liking the guy. I am sorry to see him go. I will actually miss hearing his loud mouth blaring at me through the TV.[/QUOTE]
Strange isn’t it? I found myself feeling pretty much the same way.
I went from quickly flipping the channel when the annoying, loud-mouthed guy came on to actually liking the guy. Based on what’s out there, people that knew him, said he was a stand-up guy and liked him.

Billy Mays caused me to change channels many times. I too liked the show “Pitchmen” and found myself watching his commercials with a new found respect. He died way too young. God rest his soul and bless his family.

My daughter just showed me this post. I laughed so hard, I practically fell outta my chair.
I mean no disrespect…but it is funny.

“They say celebs die in threes, leave it to Billy Mays to throw in one extra…
COMPLETELY FREE.”

If anyone can sell himself to get into Heaven, it would be Billy Mays.