Info on multiple ".m2ts" file using Tsmuxer

vbimport

hi all

i’m using tsmuxer for about 1 week and its great!

I always find the main film on the biggest “.m2ts” file on the
blu-ray disc, always around 25/35GB.

this time i found many “.m2ts” file, not bigger then 4 or 5gb, some are only 1 or 2GB…

how i can extract the main movie/my language audio and subtitles???

someone can give me a hand? pls :frowning: :frowning:
tyvm!!

[QUOTE=evocsilver;2178633]hi all

i’m using tsmuxer for about 1 week and its great!

I always find the main film on the biggest “.m2ts” file on the
blu-ray disc, always around 25/35GB.

this time i found many “.m2ts” file, not bigger then 4 or 5gb, some are only 1 or 2GB…

how i can extract the main movie/my language audio and subtitles???

someone can give me a hand? pls :frowning: :frowning:
tyvm!![/QUOTE]

You can use BDInfo to find out what m2ts files each playlist consists of, then use TSSplitter to join those multiple main movie m2ts files together.

In addition to MBK, you can drag a playlist (mpls) into Tsmuxer and it will show the seamless m2ts’.

tyvm both for the info, i’ll try now to see if it work! :smiley:
thx again for our help!

humm…TSSplitter let me pick up only “.ts” file and not “.m2ts” file!
why?

back and checking again…

looks like if i select “all files” and then select all the “.m2ts” files
i need the program is joining…i’ll wait the end to see if all work! :smiley:

ok, the situation is this:

• selected the myltiple “m2ts” files and joined
  • i open the output file with tsmuxer and i see the video and audio
    tracks but wont tell me in which languages are the audio and subtitles
  • i try to play the output file but looks like i cant play
  • i also create a blu-ray structure with the joined file but wont play too

what i’m doing wrong?? :frowning:

as you see i first use BDinfo and here is the pic:

as you see i have all m2ts file for the main movie
but i see that i have 2 mpls files with the same m2ts files!!
which one is the correct one?

i select the first one, then i join all the m2ts files in one file.
when i open the output created file with tsmuxer i have this:

and it didnt say any language?!?!?!?

how i can play a m2ts file to see if all went ok?
(i used real alternative but nothing, same using powerdvd8!!!)

and…

looks like i can do all using only tsmuxer without using TSSplitter , see the pic:

it’ll join all needed m2ts files? is this correct?

tyvm for your help! :smiley:

how i can play a m2ts file to see if all went ok?
(i used real alternative but nothing, same using powerdvd8!!!)

updated:
looks like i can play m2ts file with powerdvd8 that have only AC3 tracks, but not m2ts files that have DTS or TRUE-HD tracks…maybe i need some codecs?

I’m on there road right now, but will take a closer look at what you’re talking about when I get home… I’m posting with my Motorola Q… A couple hours and I’ll see if I can help, unless someone already does by then…

I’m on there road right now, but will take a closer look at what you’re talking about when I get home… I’m posting with my Motorola Q… A couple hours and I’ll see if I can help, unless someone already does by then…

Tyvm MBK! i’m at work now, when i’ll get home i’ll make some test.
I’ll check also around for some info

ty again for your attenction! :smiley:

OK, as far as using TSMuxer to do the joining, I actually only use TSMuxer to work on subtitle streams…
I use TSSplitter to join and TSRemux to strip unwanted streams…
But if you get what you want using TSMuxer, great…

As for True HD audio, if your main movie only carries TrueHD audio you can highlight that TrueHD audio stream in TSMuxer and an option to downconvert to AC3 will appear, but doubt you really want to do this for your needs…
Don’t have PowerDVD so can’t help you on why the TrueHD doesn’t play (I have Arcsoft TMT).

thx MBK!

the strange thing is that i was able to play m2ts before and
i had installed:

k-lite codec
ffdshow codec
nero 8 lite (with blu-ray activacted)

now i have disinstalled k-lite codec (as suggested)
and installed nero 9 (with blu-ray activacted)

maybe i have to roll back…

or someone here can give me a hand?
thx

[QUOTE=evocsilver;2179204]thx MBK!

the strange thing is that i was able to play m2ts before and
i had installed:

k-lite codec
ffdshow codec
nero 8 lite (with blu-ray activacted)

now i have disinstalled k-lite codec (as suggested)
and installed nero 9 (with blu-ray activacted)

maybe i have to roll back…

or someone here can give me a hand?
thx[/QUOTE]

I actually have the OEM version of PowerDVD version 7.3, just don’t have it installed currently, and I could play m2ts files with it. I don’t think it’s a codec issue as much, as it is each playback software’s capabilities to play those files. I’ve heard another member (at another forum) mention that their PowerDVD stopped playing BD when they updated it.

I think that according to this BD playback software comparison, PowerDVD 8 is supposed to play DTS-HD audio…
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=72239

yea i know, but i didnt update powerdvd8!
i’m now trying to uninstall and install again k-lite codec and ffdshow codec…and see if it work!

i hope!!!

Well I hope you find what’s causing your playback issues.
Just for your info though… I don’t have FFDShow nor K-Lite and I can playback both m2ts files individually or from the BDMV folder…

You can install ffdshow the “SSE” version and you will be able to play m2ts on almost any player including windows Media Player and VLC. Using PowerDVD and Media Player you can only hear 1 audio track but using VLC you can select another audio track. But I haven’t success playing hidef sound (DTS HD MA) even with ffdshow.

PowerDVD 8 can play DTS HD MA but I believe only in blu-ray and not if you run single file m2ts.

[QUOTE=zaina;2179256][B]You can install ffdshow the “SSE” version and you will be able to play m2ts on almost any player including windows Media Player and VLC.[/B] Using PowerDVD and Media Player you can only hear 1 audio track but using VLC you can select another audio track. But I haven’t success playing hidef sound (DTS HD MA) even with ffdshow.

PowerDVD 8 can play DTS HD MA but I believe only in blu-ray and not if you run single file m2ts.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, interesting… I’ll try it,:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=zaina;2179256]You can install ffdshow the “SSE” version and you will be able to play m2ts on almost any player including windows Media Player and VLC. Using PowerDVD and Media Player you can only hear 1 audio track but using VLC you can select another audio track. But I haven’t success playing hidef sound (DTS HD MA) even with ffdshow.

PowerDVD 8 can play DTS HD MA but I believe only in blu-ray and not if you run single file m2ts.[/QUOTE]

hummm
[B]PowerDVD 8 can play DTS HD MA but I believe only in blu-ray and not if you run single file m2ts[/B]
this is really true?

ho well
this is what i do now:

unistalled ffdshow
then
installed k-lite and ffdshow with default setting

[B]with “media player classic” now i can play m2ts files: [/B]

• i can see the video
  • can play DTS files
  • [B][I]but still CANT play TRUE-HD! i mean the m2ts file start but no sound[/I][/B]

[B]with “powerdvd8 ultra” now i can play m2ts files: [/B]

• i can see the video
  • can play DTS files
  • [B][I]but still CANT play TRUE-HD! i mean the m2ts file DONT START and powerdvd8 freeze[/I][/B]

i’ll try now unistalling k-lite and ffdshow
and installing ONLY ffdshow!

there are any setting i have to set while installing ffdshow or the default are fine?

PowerDVD 8 can play DTS HD MA but I believe only in blu-ray and not if you run single file m2ts
this is really true?

true, tested now!