Incorrect Command Line Parameters?

I have just download Tweak-XP 2.0.6. Whenever I try to start the installation file, it gives me an error message stating:

Incorrect command line parameters
Windows Installer. V 2.00.2600.1106
Copyright 2000 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Portions of this software are based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.

How can I fix this?

is your version of tweak-xp called tweakxp-setup.exe , as obtained from http://www.totalidea.de/ ?

are you installing tweak xp on an OS other than windows xp?

im not sure where command line problems could come up on this one, as you double clicked the icon, right …

Yes, I am installing this to Windows XP and I don’t have any other OS. I downloaded it from the official site and I just double click it when finished. Maybe there is something wrong with the installation engine. Is there a way to reinstall the defualt WinXP files and keep my installed software and games?

there isnt any way to install windows xp’s old system files on and keep games / applications - as those are what probably modified them in the first place, if they were modified at all.

maybe finding some kind of windows installer update? im not sure what is causing this…tweak xp installed fine, and my xp install was clean as of 3 days ago.

Portions of this software are based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.

How can I fix this?[/QUOTE]

ple this error how can rectecfying in the error

this is error yahoo messanger installed in the error
how solve in the problem ple send my mail

Portions of this software are based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group

ple send cccsara_bcasara@yahoo.co.in my mail

Install the latest MS Installer product at the microsoft.com website. I do believe version 3 is the latest. Run Windows Update.