Incompatible Drivers problem?

When I try to playback blu-ray in PowerDVD Ultra, it tells me my graphics drivers are incompatible. Is there a way AnyDVD or some other program can remove this check and allow playback? As I’m sure my video card can do it - I just don’t want to use drivers that are 6 months old and my manufacturer hasn’t released any new WHQL drivers.

Ideas?

Does anyone have a way around the PowerDVD Ultra driver check? I don’t have the option to use WHQL drivers for my laptop, as I have to modify the INF file to install the latest drivers and that breaks the WHQL check.

AnyDVD does not remove this check - does anyone have a solution to this?

Many thanks!

The problem is your gfx (card), so unless you would fix that it cannot work, I think.

Well it’s a laptop - XPS M1730 from Dell… it is sold to have bluray playback and gaming… but their drivers are so old that none of the new games in the past four months play well at all, IF at all.

The same thing would happen with any desktop computer running non-WHQL drivers.

Anyone have a way around this yet? It’s just another vista digital restrictions management feature… blank stare HELP :slight_smile:

Install XP or linux. :smiley:

[QUOTE=gleep52;1967298]Well it’s a laptop - XPS M1730 from Dell… it is sold to have bluray playback and gaming… but their drivers are so old that none of the new games in the past four months play well at all, IF at all.

The same thing would happen with any desktop computer running non-WHQL drivers.

Anyone have a way around this yet? It’s just another vista digital restrictions management feature… blank stare HELP :)[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: wow :rolleyes:

do you even know what WHQL is? company pays MS to install the driver, and drive verifier on it, to see if its stable, and MS puts WHQL signature on it.

everyone with XP, vista and probably even 2000, can run verifier by typing “verifier” into run box. MS might have a more advance version, but function is the same.

there is absolutly no reason to have WHQL drivers.

get the latest driver http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/ and stop being paranoid