Incd

vbimport

I am using nero 8 and cannot open INCD.
Please help.

HI and Welcome!

is InCD properly installed? In doubt reinstall it.

Michael

P.S.: Moved to Nero&InCD forum

[QUOTE=Roe;2527917]I am using nero 8 and cannot open INCD.
Please help.[/QUOTE]

My advice don’t use it - it is a format only nero supports and no other software or hardware manufacture support. So leave it out…your just asking for more trouble and headache…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2528026]My advice don’t use it - it is a format only nero supports (…) .[/QUOTE]It always depends on what you want to do with the software. At the moment I am using InCD 6.6 as DVD-RAM UDF driver. Seems to be more compatible with various storage controllers than the Panasonic DVD-RAM driver which gives me nice BSODs with the drives that are connected to a Promise PDC20579 :eek:

Michael

I still put my money it is a proprietary format that isn’t recognized by other software system. This is based from using Nero 6 Incd formatted media had to install on other computer just to read it. That to me won’t work if the place you use the computer disallows any kinda installations.

[QUOTE=mciahel;2528006]HI and Welcome!

is InCD properly installed? In doubt reinstall it.

Michael

P.S.: Moved to Nero&InCD forum[/QUOTE]

Thank you Michael. INCD is now working.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2528221]I still put my money it is a proprietary format that isn’t recognized by other software system. [/QUOTE]I am only using the DVD-RAM part which is standardized (UDF file system). No problem using these discs on other computers that have different software/drivers for DVD-RAM access.
For packet-writing, there is indeed a high risk of data loss. Independent from the software that is used.

[QUOTE=Roe;2528242]Thank you Michael. INCD is now working.[/QUOTE]
Glad you got it sorted :slight_smile: