InCD & WinXp - HELP PLEASE!

vbimport

Hi there!

I've read that I can use InCD226up.exe with WinXP. I can't find it on Ahead/Nero's FTP site(s). Can someone please contact me about this file?

tinusb at iway dot na

Thanx all!!! :slight_smile:

Tinus

did you try their webside instead of their ftp server…and i believe there are newer versions available

Hey!

I downloaded the Version 2.26 file of INCD, but it still doesn’t work with WinXP.

Any other ideas anybody?

Thanx!

Tinus Blaauw
tinusb at iway dot na

The newest version is 3.280. I would first check to see that your CDRW drive is supported and then download this newest version. I believe that you have to have a registered copy of Nero for InCD to work.

Originally posted by TinusBlaauw
[B]Hey!

I downloaded the Version 2.26 file of INCD, but it still doesn’t work with WinXP.

Any other ideas anybody?

Thanx!

Tinus Blaauw
tinusb at iway dot na [/B]

The newest version is 3.280. I would first check to see that your CDRW drive is supported and then download this newest version. I believe that you have to have a registered copy of Nero for InCD to work.

hi all

i downloaded incd yesterday off ahead/nero’s site and the latest version is 3.24.3 and yes you have to have nero for incd to work:D

The newest version is 3.280

sorry dude my mistake i must have got day b4 they changed it:D

G’day all,

I’ve since started to use FileCD — it works under WinXP without any hassles.

Tinusb
tinusb at iway dot na :cool:

I tried FileCD since I own and use NTI CDMaker2000, but found it limited. You can’t use it in explorer, but instead have to use its file manager app. VOB InstantWrite, on the other hand, is a transparent packet writer with drag and drop capabilities with explorer and every other app I’ve tried.

Originally posted by TinusBlaauw
[B]G’day all,

I’ve since started to use FileCD — it works under WinXP without any hassles.

Tinusb
tinusb at iway dot na :cool: [/B]

I downloaded the latest version of InCD, which is 3.28.0, from the website (www.nero.com) today, and it seems to work fine with WinXP.

Tom.

Glad to hear that. Maybe I’ll give it another try.

Originally posted by Mr Kipling
[B]I downloaded the latest version of InCD, which is 3.28.0, from the website (www.nero.com) today, and it seems to work fine with WinXP.

Tom. [/B]

Yes, InCD 3.28.0 seems to be the best version for Win XP yet.