InCD v2,26 available

vbimport

I just posted the article InCD v2,26 available.

An update to version 2.26 of Ahead’s CD-RW packet software, InCD can be found on their FTP site. As usual it doesn’t say what’s new but you can download it here (1.20MB).

A list of supported…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2151-InCD-v226-available.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2151-InCD-v226-available.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

BEWARE InCD v2.26 crashes on my WinME system! This error appears: B’s CLiP Error: Necessary file could not be found on this system. Weird :frowning:

My Win2K restarted contineocely after installing it ( blue screen , just before logon prompt , and bum … restarts ). After I removed it ( from SafeMode ) everithing OK . btw: prev. version gave the same effect if you runned it with DeamonTools … :frowning:

The last version, 2.24 I think, caused my computer to lock up. They need to get their act together. Also I can’t see any difference is any of these new versions.

I went back to version 2.24 and it worked fine again. The weird thing was that although version 2.26 crashed, it did work with my CD-RW… I could read them just fine (didn’t try to burn with it). I think this new version 2.26 supports more burners than the previous versions. I thought there were some problems with HP writers that, according to Ahead, would be fixed in a new release…

Curse All InCd’s for fuckin’ up my Start up Menu:( (no more Sound Icon; no more antivirus icon; no more any icons :C )…Long Live :slight_smile: Direct Cd!!!

B’s CLIP Error (Win98/2)! After a lot of trials, I uninstalled it and installed v 2.24 again!

Previously I had InCD 2.24 which was causing me problems, the new InCD 2.26 had a funny reaction - B’Clip or something - I wrote to Ahead Software and InCD 2.26 previous to today has apparently been installing with one file not loading. News is that it has been posted on the website fixed again - I tried it with no problems.

Thanks to all of you ! Your reaction has made the things going ahead and InCd 2.26 is now working fine!

My Win2K also restarted contineocely after installing it ( blue screen , just before logon prompt , and bum … restarts ). After I removed it ( from SafeMode ) everithing OK .