I think my dislike of packet writing software is well known. You don't need it so do the following
1) Uninstall Incd -- it doesn't buy you anything except trouble.
2) download the latest version of Nero and update so your version is at least 5.5
3 )Start the Nero program -- close the wizard and click on New
4) Choose erase -- this will erase your CDRW
5) now start New again
6) choose start multi-session
7) add / drag your files
9) to burn more files start Nero again and select continue multi session
10) if you don't want to add any more files after this session then ensure the finalize button is clicked.
11) Add your new files
After your CDRW is finalized you CAN re-use it again --- just start NERO and ERASE. Then compile your new file selection.
BTW you can easily make bootable CDRW's as well with this and Bootable DVD's as well. Also re-usuable Audio CD's that play on most decent newer CD players now and video (although DVD's are better for this)
I'm running XP and also find Incd was no good -- same with Roxio Direct CD --a real piece of "Bovine Scatology".