Hi, I wonder if anybody else has this problem:
When reading data from a DVD+RW recorded with InCD (184.108.40.206 and all older versions I’ve tried) I get a CPU load over 70%!
There is no problem with the Drive (Ricoh MP5240A) or my DMA settings because IsoBuster can read the data without problems and low CPU usage.
I also tried a Toshiba 1712, exactly the same problem.
The worst part is not only the high CPU load, reading is also 2 times slower than IsoBuster!!!
Copying 347MB from DVD+RW to Harddisk
The process wasting all the CPU time is InCDsrv.exe
Athlon Xp 2400
Elitegroup K7VTA3 V6 (VIA KT333 Chipset)