InCD 4056 vs. 4072 question

Hi All…

Long time no see :slight_smile:

Was Googling and saw some post about InCD - that 4056 and 4072 (older versions) worked … but some others did NOT (were older versions too)

Here i have / had 43something i think… - and could NOT format CD (on This Win ME comp)

Demaged the CD-RW…

Then i went to my other Comp… and was able to format no problem (“No verify” option was chosen) … and then copied some files to the CD-RW … No problem…

Brought the CD-RW here to this comp… and inserted it to the 43something (or whatever it was INCD version) - didn’t work… didn’t recognized the CD, etc…

So then after Googling (mentioned above) …and that dude saying that 4056 and 4072 worked … I thought to myself , “Hey … my other comp there had 4056 on … and seemed to be OK” :slight_smile:

So i am NOT at other place now… - so i found on the net… both 4056 and 4072 … and installed 4056 here on this comp (just to have the same with that other comp … that i did this CD on)

And guess what - after inserting the above mentioned CD-RW into this comp’s INCD 4056 … - NO problem! … the Cd-rw made on the other comp … - worked here also!!!
and i tried copying more programs on this CD-RW - No problem…

So to make this story short… - just want to ask if anyone here has further experiences with those versions, and INCD in general…
And if they tried INCD 4072 as well as 4056 … - and in that case - What do they think? … Is 4072 any better then INCD 4056??

I currently so happy (cuz need this now… to transfer some files from here to there… in a cheap way)))) - so i do not want to try currently 4072 on this computer without ACTUALLY knowing that it works… and works better than 4056 maybe :bigsmile:

Thanks in advance

Just to let you know people… - i just searched the forum here… on INCD 4056 and 4072 quickly… and the only thing that i found was a post about 4056 in post #22 of this thread:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=74656&highlight=incd+4056