Inbox is here ! Did you get an invite?

vbimport

I know you all must be aware that Google has recently came up with a whole new concept of emails and inbox :clap: is something which I must say give it a go, people are like going crazy with it but this service is limited to invites only which is not good :sad: So, have you guys managed to get an invite ?? :confused: or you are also waiting for it ?? If you have invite can you please share it with me ?? :bow:

I have Inbox, but never used it, main issue is that it doesn’t work on my primary e-mail address (@myce) as this is hosted on Google Apps. So it works only on Gmail addresses I don’t really use.

I wonder what you think about it John, I’ve send you an invite to the e-mail address associated with this account. Once you have it, you can send invites to any other accounts you have too and of course to others. If other people want an invite let me know here!

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2739680]I have Inbox, but never used it, main issue is that it doesn’t work on my primary e-mail address (@myce) as this is hosted on Google Apps. So it works only on Gmail addresses I don’t really use.

I wonder what you think abou tit John, I’ve send you an invite to the e-mail address associated with this account. Once you have it, you can send invites to any other accounts you have too and of course to others. If other people want an invite let me know here![/QUOTE]

Okay @DoMiN8ToR thanks for the invite I am just so happy to get the invite .

@DoMiN8ToR, Thank you soo much again, I would like to ask you one more question ! How can I invite others ?? I mean now I can use inbox but like if I want to give away my invite how can I do that? I have tried Googling a little and found out that a Golden Ticket will shown up but I can’t find … I am noob with the inbox thing and if you could guide me with … :bow:

It seems invites become available after some time. I also didn’t have them right after I got access. I don’t know what timeframe or if there are any specific dates on which they release invites again… (all my invites are gone BTW, for anyone reading this)

It seems to be working very well on my iPhone. As a matter of fact I like it.

Okay, So thanks to @DoMiN8ToR I am using Inbox now I really get the idea why Google isn’t giving out to everyone because its still in development phase. I have encountered few crashes, sometime the app gets to not responding state while I tap over my emails. It’s not that I don’t like inbox rather than I guess it needs to be fixed up !