In the CloneDVD program, screen problems

:confused: Just downloaded trial version of AnyDVD and CloneDVD. When in CloneDVD, I cannot see all of what I should see on my monitor, nor can I maneuver it in any way so that I can. Resizing does not help, etc. Any suggestions?

[QUOTE=DMMDOGS;2452685]:confused: Just downloaded trial version of AnyDVD and CloneDVD. When in CloneDVD, I cannot see all of what I should see on my monitor, nor can I maneuver it in any way so that I can. Resizing does not help, etc. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
Where did you download it from, and what is your monitor resolution?

[QUOTE=alan1476;2452694]Where did you download it from, and what is your monitor resolution?[/QUOTE]

Slysoft. I have tried every possible monitor change but nothing works. It is just cut off on the left side with no scroll bar so I can move it over to view what is not visible.

[QUOTE=DMMDOGS;2454870]Slysoft. I have tried every possible monitor change but nothing works. It is just cut off on the left side with no scroll bar so I can move it over to view what is not visible.[/QUOTE]

Is the clonedvd set to max screen setting or default small windows box? What kinda monitor are you using and is the video onboard or GPU?? What version of Clonedvd are you using?? Just from the reading it sounds like the screen size doesnโ€™t match the monitor resolutions. Sounds like a driver problem for the monitor itself.

[QUOTE=DMMDOGS;2454870]Slysoft. I have tried every possible monitor change but nothing works. It is just cut off on the left side with no scroll bar so I can move it over to view what is not visible.[/QUOTE]
I have closed your other crossposted thread.
This is definely not a CloneDVD problem. Your monitor resolution is distorted, I would try uninstalling the program , rebooting and installing it again, it may just recognize the correct resolution the second time.