Impossible?

vbimport

I was informed that Hash Animation Master 2005 has a cd protection on it and I was wondering which one? I was going to buy this but people on the HASH forum keep telling me its “impossible” to copy.

How is this??..

Get them to scan it with A-Ray and we’ll soon know.

Ill do that today… but now do you really think that this company could have made there own protection… i mean im on the hash forums now and EVERYONE is saying that it is impossible to burn and why would u want to (lol)
but then again if u didnt know cd protections i guess anything would any protection would be “impossible” to burn

Do the people in that forum have experience making 1:1 copies of anything?
I have friends who think that SafeDisc is impossible.
Yes it is possible they made their own protection. Many companies have done this before.

It has safedisc 4

so how should i go abouts burning this… ive had some ideas like reading and writing in the tosh and if that doesnt work goto the r820t and try to burn it w/ that… useing clonecd protected game profile… but damn i dont know wanna spit out some ideas?

Read and write the disk in your Lite-on SOHC-5232K. I have that drive and I can back-up SD4. Try using CloneCD in “Protected PC Game”, if that dont work use A120% with the “SafeDisc” (Not 2/3) profile. Same drive. Reading/wrting slow as pos. Good luck.

\\VH////
:slight_smile:

when i burnt it w/ clonecd 5.1.0.0 i got a EXE error when i tried to use the software…

Heres the success i had
Read: Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-R5002 - 1033
WriteToshiba DVD-ROM SD-R5002 - 1033
Profile In ALC used: Safedisk
Write and read speed 4x
Worked in Plex P, Plex8/20, Lite-On SOHC-5232K, Lite-On LTR 52327S - QS0E, YAMAHA CRW-F1UX EXTERNAL CD-RW DRIVE (Usb)

Read: Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-R5002 - 1033
Write: Plextor Premium - 1.05
Profile In ALC used: Safedisk 2/3
Write and read speed 4x
Worked in Plex P, Plex8/20, Lite-On SOHC-5232K, Lite-On LTR 52327S - QS0E, YAMAHA CRW-F1UX EXTERNAL CD-RW DRIVE (Usb)

My Tosh and Lite-On Combo 48161H - KH0Q are having issues reading many burnt cds ones that used to work in them before… so im not useing them to test because sometimes they’ll work and sometimes they wont. But the Tosh seems to burn fine.