Imkidd 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapefellow
Tried MagicISO but it wants me to purchase it.

So do we. It’s a pity your search on the forum didn’t include the rules about asking for help with illegally distributed games. Here’s a refresher of what you signed up to:

“We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:
Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;
Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;
Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;
Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.”

You must be under the impression that i am looking for a FREE program to download and do it for me. HOWEVER the only reason I am in this site is i have seen help with issues before.

Let me FIND THEM!!!

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=42697

You tell this member how to copy a game ??? What software to use and what not to use, how to do it and how not? WHat am i missing here???

Is this forum ok with Copying the CD that they have? So that would be illegal right??? Damn near every CD has a copyright and a program that downloads ontop your computer wether you want it too or not. Sony is the biggest one for that.

I am asking for help with a .rar file turning it to an ISO. I have nero premium, winrar. Is there any way to use these two programs or any others that you may know of that will help do this?

IF YOU or anyother member would like to help thanks.

Bjproc

sorry, but we don’t give support to warez game here

Who said i downloaded it form a torrentspy or something along them lines?

I CAN NOT DO THAT WITH THE SERVICES I HAVE FOR NET, THEY REPORT!!!

You could have dealt with this in a civil manner, instead of shouting for attention in a new thread. Your behaviour is a sign of disrespect for our crew. As I do not tolerate disrespect for our staff, you just got yourself 3 days in the cooler.

Edit:

By signing up again and posting the same message all over, you clearly showed to have no respect at all. As a result, you are no longer welcome here.

Say bye bye!