vbimport

CODE IS RITEK-F16-01
SAME CODE AS FUJI & TDK
INSTORE DISPLAY. 1OO CD PACKS $9.99 ALSO
SAME PACKAGE AS THIS THREAD
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f33/optodisc-16x-226470/

Good lookin’ on this deal.

are these discs any good?

So, did this deal just start, or is it dead already? You realize that stores like Office Depot change their pricing on Sunday, so this may already be over.

And pointing to that other thread is a bad idea, because it’s really about the old Imation media, which has nothing to do with the new Imation media. You’ll just end up confusing people.

[QUOTE=hiwassss;2146667]are these discs any good?[/QUOTE]

No, but who cares, they’re on sale. :doh:

I was in office depot @15 min. To close and they were putting out new price tags
but… It was a display 20 feet from the door
i will check sunday 4 sure
because we know most freaks don’t like to leave the house!:smiley:
LOOKS LIKE THIS STOLEN PIX FROM OTHER THREAD
[B]THANX MegaDETH[/B]

deal is good!!!

This deal doesn’t seem to exist on the OD Web site. Is it in-store only, or can you provide a link?

[B]INSTORE DISPLAY[/B]
[B]$9.99 - 50 DVD+/-R or 100 CD’s[/B]

They also have MIT TDK 100-packs for $17.99. The +R discs are Ritek F16

[QUOTE=camellote;2147595]They also have MIT TDK 100-packs for $17.99. The +R discs are Ritek F16[/QUOTE]

I’d use that to try a price match at OfficeMax, only I’d look to get some MIM Daxons.

And before you ask:

Yes, there is TDK which is made in Malaysia with Daxon media codes, and yes, I’ve seen them in the 100-pack at OfficeMax.

I couldn’t find any Imation at my local Office Depot.

negritude. I found the DVD’s today at 2 Office Depots. There had to be at least 60 packs of each +/-R. They were setup at their own display area not easily seen, not on the shelf with other media. I opted to go for the MIT TDK 100-packs for $17.99. The +R discs are Ritek F16. I burned 5 +R dvd’s tonight and they all played on my 2 stand alone players. Good luck in the hunt… Mic