ImgBurn

vbimport

I’m confused again. :confused: I thought I downloaded ImgBurn, but my desktop shows “Express Burn”, “Switch Sound File Converter”, “WavePad Sound Editor”, etc., which I do think I saw “somewhere” when I was supposed to be downloading ImgBurn. I don’t see ImgBurn on the desktop or in Control Panel. Does anybody know what I may have done and, if you do, what do I need to do now?:doh:

Look in add/ remove programs and uninstall all that other stuff- or do a system restore to before you installed it. here is the Imgburn download page. http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2189665]Look in add/ remove programs and uninstall all that other stuff- or do a system restore to before you installed it. here is the Imgburn download page. http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download[/QUOTE]

Hi Jethro

Saw your posting and would like some help downloading IMG. I can see how poster had problem. The page shows IMGBURN download page but when you click on blue bar it does not download. There is a bar that says Download now but that is for the IMG Beta Mirror which looks like a newsletter. I clicked on the other download shown but that is for another program other than IMG or are they both one and the same?

Thanks
Baskets

Baskets… Click on the link Jethro supplied , then click on Mirror 1 and it will take you to the download page for ImageBurn, then go down the page to where the ImgBurn 2.4.2.0 information starts… you will see a download button to the right and that will give you your download. make sure if you have a popup stopper that you disable it temorarily for the download to take place

:wink:

or click mirror seven for direct download

[QUOTE=~Soul~;2190103]Baskets… Click on the link Jethro supplied , then click on Mirror 1 and it will take you to the download page for ImageBurn, then go down the page to where the ImgBurn 2.4.2.0 information starts… you will see a download button to the right and that will give you your download. make sure if you have a popup stopper that you disable it temorarily for the download to take place

;)[/QUOTE]

Hi Soul

Thank you so much, found the download and have it…however, when IMGBURN took over it froze and did not complete the copying. Am I doing something wrong…it went to 66% verify and stopped running. I shut it down because it didn’t look like it was doing anything more.

Thanks
Baskets:confused:

It could be due to a bad burned disc. If during the verification the software hang, this usually means that the disc is unreadable, but there is no need to shut down the machine, only give it some time to complete all retries, and finally imgburn will prompt you if you want try again or stop the operation and remove the disc.

Hi Geno

Thank you for your response…:flower:

I managed to get it to work, not sure what I said ok to but it started to write and I had a finished product. Funny thing is when I played it in my external Pioneer writer, it hesitated a few times. When I played it in my computer DVD drive (which is older) it played perfectly. Go figure.

Thank you again, appreciate your input.
Baskets

You’re welcome :slight_smile: