ImgBurn > Rip/copy

I have an ordinary VIDEO_TS containing all the relevant sub files on DVD .
If i wanted to make a copy or rip a copy from the DVD which option would i choose in ImgBurn?

If there is [B]no protection[/B] on the disc, you would use the read mode.

The read mode creates an ISO file , ideally i wanted to make a clone of the original VIDEO_TS and it’s sub folders.
Will the ISO file write to disc and play in DVD player just like the VIDEO_TS does?

Yes.
ImgBurn does not burn the ISO file to disc. It burns what’s [B]inside[/B] the ISO file to disc.

No is the answer , an iso file won’t play , i’ve just tried it.
So, how do i make a copy of the VIDEO_TS

ImgBurn [B]write[/B] mode.

[QUOTE=cloudwalker;2213071]I have an ordinary VIDEO_TS containing all the relevant sub files on DVD .
If i wanted to make a copy or rip a copy from the DVD which option would i choose in ImgBurn?[/QUOTE]

Edit: looks like I’ve been beaten to the punch…

If you insist burning VIDEO_TS folder (you do not need AUDIO_TS, it’s empty), than copy that from DVD like any other file/folder to hard drive. If DVD is protected (all commercial are), than you have to rip it to HD.
Than in ImgBurn, on start up page, click on File/Folder to Disc, find your VIDEO_TS folder, and burn.
There is one think which can happen, place DVD disk in drive before locating VIDEO_TS folder, otherwise ImgBurn can get stuck. It happened to me on few occasions.