Imgburn/dvdfab problem

vbimport

Hello

After some help with my Imgburn/DVDFab problem.

While trying to burn onto a Sony+R I get an error message which goes like this:

I/O Error:

Device: [2:0:0] PBDS DS-8A1P CF12 (E:) (ATA)

ScsiStatus:0 X 02
Interpretation: Check Condition

CDB: 2A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00
Interpretation: Write (10) - Sectors: 0-31

Sense Area: 70 00 03 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 73 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Interpretation: Power Calibration Area Error

I use the FUJITSU MHW2080BH ATA

Thanks for your help in advance

:flower:

Power Calibration Errors can be a hardware problem or simply bad/incompatible media. Use your software to create an ISO file and then try burning with another burning application such as ImgBurn.

Hi I have the same model but it jus won’t work at all. No autolay nowhere to be found on computer. Device manager sees it but it has an exclamation mark next to it. The drivers are up to date. And Vista can’t find a solution to the problem.

Try deleting/removing the drive in device manager and then reboot.

Thanx for the advice. Did it twice. Still not working. At its properties(when looking for a solution) it says it could not load the device software.

If you check the sony media, using in Nero CD Speed or DiscSpeed you may find the MID(mediaID) to be cmc or there about since sony does not make their own disc, either way that MID can be is not always be very problematic at time specially when burning to fast :frowning:

SEMIOVALE try booting to a bootable disc like a Windows OS disc.

Decares with so little info on your machine try you drive in another pc or try booting from a Windows OS disc also.

Morning Bob :smiley:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2198810]Morning Bob :D[/QUOTE]mornin’ Tim :slight_smile:

Assuming you are using XP, try deleting the drive AND the IDE controllers/channels. Then reboot.

If it still isn’t working, you should verify it is cabled correctly.