Imgburn bug/question?

Just burned a small Video_TS folder, 22.4MB, to a DVD and noticed that at the end of the burn at the bottom of the screen it displayed “Synchronising Cache 99%” for about 3 minutes and I never saw “Closing track” or “Finalizing disk” appear. I popped the DVD in a stand alone player and all is well, but I was wondering if this is just a small bug as I would normally see “Finalizing Disk” when burning a full sized movie.

What does it say in the log?

There is no problem with the burn, just what is displayed. “Synchronizing Cache 99%” displayed for 3 minutes and no “Finalizing Disk” displayed isn’t normal IMO.

Finalising Disc only applies to (and therefore issued when burning) DVD+R media, so I assume you were using DVD-R.

Sync cache took ages because your drive was probably rounding up what it had burnt to 1GB or something.

[QUOTE=LIGHTNING UK!;2582954]Finalising Disc only applies to (and therefore issued when burning) DVD+R media, so I assume you were using DVD-R.

Sync cache took ages because your drive was probably rounding up what it had burnt to 1GB or something.[/QUOTE]

Thank you and yes, I was using -R.

Yeah, 22mb video is fairly little for a 4.7gb dvd media. :wink: