Imgburn 2.5.4.0 Released

vbimport

<TABLE class=border cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width=“100%” align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=contentsheading><TABLE class=contentsheading border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=“100%”><TBODY><TR><TD width=“50%”>2.5.4.0</TD><TD width=“50%” align=right>Released: Sunday 12th December 2010</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=contents>

[ul]
[li]Changed: Remove some more try/catch statements (mainly to do with buffer recovery stuff) in an attempt to get to the root cause of an EInvalidOp error that I’ve seen in a few bug reports.
[/li][li]Changed/Fixed: Attempt to clean up the icons created in the wrong location by a bug in v2.5.2.0. It made them in the current user profile rather than the all users profile and could leave you with duplicate icons after installing v2.5.3.0.
[/li][li]Fixed: Bug introduced in v2.5.3.0 when selecting multiple files in an ‘Open File’ dialog box under Vista+ (i.e. those using the new IFileDialog code). The first file was being removed from the list of selected files.
[/li][/ul]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

:bigsmile: and I just got finished installing v.2.5.3.0 on my 5 computers

as of now pick Mirror 7: Imgburn site for v.2.5.4.0

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update Alan and dave.evill

:bow: to all people involved! :clap: