Imgburn 2.4.2.0 Released

vbimport

Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

:cool::cool:

[QUOTE=delerue;2099035]Do you accept Paypal, Lightning UK?[/QUOTE]

He does…link is at his homepage…:wink:

[QUOTE=delerue;2099035]Come on everybody, send in some monetary donations as a small token of appreciation of LUK’s incredibly great and FREE software. Do you accept Paypal, Lightning UK?[/QUOTE]He does and i have :slight_smile:

i have and am probably going to again after i give this new release a few test runs. :bow:

and the Donation link through paypal is here is this thread. twice actually. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2099179]He does…link is at his homepage…;)[/QUOTE]

The good idea. :bow:

[QUOTE=chef;2099423]The good idea. :bow:[/QUOTE]

I’m afraid I don’t understand your point…:confused:
Anyway,software developers of LUK’s kind need our support for their excellent projects.
I prefer to donate to such great freeware,than buying 1 of the 13 in a dozen commercial programs(like the flood of movieconverters on the .net lately)

Thanks! A great program getting better.

[QUOTE=roadworker;2099441]I’m afraid I don’t understand your point…:confused:
Anyway,software developers of LUK’s kind need our support for their excellent projects.
I prefer to donate to such great freeware,than buying 1 of the 13 in a dozen commercial programs(like the flood of movieconverters on the .net lately)[/QUOTE]

Have the same point/thought as you posted here. :wink:

[quote=NBR;2097734] pretty much the ONLY app i use nowadays for general DATA burning :wink:

thanks for the update.

p.s. if there is a such thing as a ‘masterpiece’ for cd/dvd burning… this would probably be it ;)[/quote]

:bow: Di only uses [B]Imgburn :cool:[/B]
Thanks for all the hard Work[B] LUK[/B] & [B]cdfreaks[/B]

:flower:

[QUOTE=diane7;2101834[/B]Thanks for all the hard Work … [B]cdfreaks[/B]

:flower:[/QUOTE]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Regards

ImageBurn is all I use! Great app and thanks.:bow:

LUK and Alan1476 GREAT Stuff!!! I downloaded last night the new App. and it’s GREAT!!!

I do have a slight problem thou…I’m running XP Home SP3
I have two different DVD Burners a Sony which is my Master and I have a LG–8162 B as my Slave. When I tried to select LG Burner it doesn’t even recognize the drive when I tried to select Write image file to disc, however; if I select Verify disc both Burners show up on the dropdown box. I really don’t want to go into the PC and disconnect my Master Drive and then change the LG drive as my master just to burn .iso images. I sure hope there is a better way of than the above. I think this option should be the last thing I should do… Oh one more thing also when I select “Discovery” Both Burners do appear on the dropdown box. Any suggestions on how I can make my LG show up on the Write image to disc option? I bought this LG so I can backup my Wii games. I backup my movies on my Sony Burner.
Thanx!!!

The lists in Build, Write and Discovery modes will all show the same drives but will only list burners. Verify and Read will show the same drives and will list all of them.

If for some reason the boxes aren’t working like that then I would guess your drive is disconnecting itself - keep an eye on the log window.

If they’re correctly setup as real master / slave devices and a decent 80 wire cable is being used I see no reason for it not to work.

Hi,[quote=DVD4dummies;2169213]
I have two different DVD Burners a Sony which is my Master and I have a LG–8162 B as my Slave. When I tried to select LG Burner it doesn’t even recognize the drive when I tried to select Write image file to disc, [/quote]Your LG drive is not a DVD burner.

Any suggestions on how I can make my LG show up on the Write image to disc option?
No, since it is a plain reader.

Michael

[QUOTE=LIGHTNING UK!;2169226]The lists in Build, Write and Discovery modes will all show the same drives but will only list burners. Verify and Read will show the same drives and will list all of them.

If for some reason the boxes aren’t working like that then I would guess your drive is disconnecting itself - keep an eye on the log window.

If they’re correctly setup as real master / slave devices and a decent 80 wire cable is being used I see no reason for it not to work.[/QUOTE]

Now that you mention the Log Window that too only recognizes my Sony Drive but not my LG Drive. I guess I’ll double check the Master / Slave setup.
HMMMM:confused:

[QUOTE=LIGHTNING UK!;2169226]The lists in Build, Write and Discovery modes will all show the same drives but will only list burners. Verify and Read will show the same drives and will list all of them.[/QUOTE]

http://www.lge.com/products/model/detail/gdr-8162b.jhtml

[QUOTE=mciahel;2169235]Hi,Your LG drive is not a DVD burner.
No, since it is a plain reader.

Michael[/QUOTE]

Okay, Thanks Mate… Now who’s the fool here? HELLO… It’s not a Burner it’s just a DVD Player. Gosh what an IDIOT!!! Sorry :a

[QUOTE=DVD4dummies;2169360]Okay, Thanks Mate… Now who’s the fool here? HELLO… It’s not a Burner it’s just a DVD Player. Gosh what an IDIOT!!! Sorry :a[/QUOTE]hey we’re all here to learn and i’ve made some crazy posts so… :slight_smile:

Don’t sweat it. Lol. :flower:

Thanks LUK for bringing us this excellent piece of freeware, it’s all I use when burning my games, movies, etc.