ImgBrn error: Optimal L1 Data Zone Start LBA: None Found! (VTS_03)

vbimport

Using the latest ImgBrn I get this message when trying to burn ISO of a DL disc. “Optimal L1 Data Zone Start LBA: None Found! (VTS_03)”. I no longer have the original disc, is there a way I can fix the Image file?

[QUOTE=ObzenX;2554900]Using the latest ImgBrn I get this message when trying to burn ISO of a DL disc. “Optimal L1 Data Zone Start LBA: None Found! (VTS_03)”. I no longer have the original disc, is there a way I can fix the Image file?[/QUOTE]

Rip the disc again, but this time properly with cloneCD or DVDFab or AnyDVD…

Thats not an option since I dont have the source disc. I found a solution.
You can use Pcgedit to create a proper dual layer image which is what I did.

http://www.digital-digest.com/~blutach/dl_burn_guide2/dl_burning_with_pgcedit_v2.htm

Not that it matters now but you could have done the same thing just using Build mode in ImgBurn.

[QUOTE=ObzenX;2555297]Thats not an option since I dont have the source disc. I found a solution.
You can use Pcgedit to create a proper dual layer image which is what I did.
[/QUOTE]

I have the exact same error message – “[I]Optimal L1 Data Zone Start LBA[/I]: [I]None Found[/I]! (VTS_03)” – and the same problem as the OP (I don’t have the disk anymore).

I have the ISO file and the MDS files from ImgBurn, but I don’t have any files or folders to use “build” in ImgBurn.

Is there a way to fix this issue without the original disk and without any other files than the MDS and the ISO file? I have made backups of disks many times with ImgBurn and never had a problem before, so I was mystified when this happened.

Mount the ISO in a virtual drive and you can access the material included within it just as if it was a real optical disc.

You should be able to use ImgBurn in Build mode with the folders contained within the ISO this way.

Windows 8 and 10 can mount ISO’s natively. Or you could use the free program, VirtualClone Drive, which can be found on this page: https://www.redfox.bz/en/download.html