IMG Classic 0.90

I have just finished using DVD shrink 3.0 to decrypt/shrink a film to fit on one disc. Now I am trying to convert it to ISO using IMG
Tool Classic 0.90. I am putting the source directory as C:\Documents and Settings\Kburk\My Documents\My Downloads
which is where the decrypted files are…I then created an empty folder simply called iso.image and a volume name simply MYDVD but when I attempt to create an ISO image i get an error message "Cant find a VIDEO_TS directory. This directory must exist below the given source directory. What am I doing wrong? any experts out there?

i may be wrong since i don’t use imgtool, but maybe ur compressed files need to reside in a folder named \VIDEO_TS.

Yeah, make C:\Documents and Settings\Kburk\My Documents\My Downloads\VIDEO_TS and C:\Documents and Settings\Kburk\My Documents\My Downloads\AUDIO_TS , and put your files in VIDEO_TS, and leave IMGTools pointed at C:\Documents and Settings\Kburk\My Documents\My Downloads . Make sure there are no other files in that dir else they will be included in the img as well.

/MLS

Hello.
I’m having the same problem now with IMG Tool Classic 0.90. I managed to burn a movie about six hours ago and now I’m in the middle of another and the IGM Tool Classic 0.90 is messing about. Where we have Target File, every time I click on the floppy disk icon nothing opens. I typed C:\MY DOCUMENTS\DVD\IMAGE_TS and I keep getting the error “can’t find a VIDEO_TS directory. This directory must exist below the given Source Directory”.

This is now I filled the three boxes out.

‘Source Directory’: C:\MY DOCUMENTS\DVD\ROOT

‘Target File’: C:\MY DOCUMENTS\DVD\IMAGE_TS

‘Volume ID’: (I entered the movie title here and with an underscore for the space).

I don’t understand why it worked before and it isn’t now. I know the guide I used has bits missing towards the end. I had to work the end out myself but I can’t remember how I got the IMG Tool Classic 0.90 running.

Thanks.

Darren.