Imation ForceField 8x DVD+R Media - 30-pack - $7.98 - 1SaleADay

vbimport

The price is actually $2.99+$4.99=$7.98. There is no combined shipping discount, so each pack will cost $7.98:

http://www.1saleaday.com/

Ignore the photo, the description is what you’ll get. The spindle should look more like this:

The media code on these should be MBIPG101 R04.

Ahh wth I bought 2 packs.

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2137231]Ahh wth I bought 2 packs.[/QUOTE]

Same here. The reseller ratings for the site are awful, but I’m curious about the media, both the MID and the protective coating, so what the heck.

I like the Imation MBIPG101 R04 - haven’t tried the ForceField ones, though :slight_smile:

I,m in for 2
of course …the only way to test these is to give to some little kids that like watching the same movie everyday!
If it still plays after a week ,it’s magic!!!

haha that is so true :iagree:

[QUOTE=dave.evill;2137568]I,m in for 2
of course …the only way to test these is to give to some little kids that like watching the same movie everyday!
If it still plays after a week ,it’s magic!!![/QUOTE]

Still waiting on these. I knew they were super slow, so I’m patient.

Yeah same here :frowning:

[QUOTE=negritude;2147257]Still waiting on these. I knew they were super slow, so I’m patient.[/QUOTE]

I just sent an email to see if I can prod them a little.

Their domain registration is private, but the phone number that appears on my credit card statement is: +1-718-913-4700

[QUOTE=negritude;2147298]I just sent an email to see if I can prod them a little.

Their domain registration is private, but the phone number that appears on my credit card statement is: +1-718-913-4700[/QUOTE]

Lots on internet dirtbag websites are located in my Home town of Brooklyn NY. Be very careful with these guys as that area code(718) is for Brooklyn.

[QUOTE=nickyboy4;2147471]Be very careful with these guys…[/QUOTE]

That’s why I only ordered two packs, which came to $15.96 (no tax).

I can always do a chargeback with my credit card company, and at the worst, I’ve only lost $16.

Yup same here :wink:

[QUOTE=negritude;2147527]That’s why I only ordered two packs, which came to $15.96 (no tax).

I can always do a chargeback with my credit card company, and at the worst, I’ve only lost $16.[/QUOTE]

i got mine!
Code is mbipg101-r04-01 8x dvd+r
thanx negritude u r the deal finder!

Mine just arrived. It took 16 days total via USPS Media Mail. Made in India, just as I said.

Mine FINALLY came today :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=negritude;2148761]Mine just arrived. It took 16 days total via USPS Media Mail. Made in India, just as I said.[/QUOTE]

How are these? I’m trying out the -r version on my PS2, it burned at 4x for a bit before it switched to 8x on Alcohol 120%.

So, why is someone flipping their’s on eBay? I guess you didn’t even want to try them?

BTW, works perfectly on all 3 of my PS2s when burned at max (around 6x average on my burner)