Image Recorder via NeroCOM?

I have been making quite a bit of progress using NeroCOM with C#, but I was wondering about the use of the image recorder. Can it be used from COM or would I need to utilize the full API?

Does anyone have any code samples (in any language) using the image recorder?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks–

Noah Duke

Image recorder works fine with NeroCOM. Usually it’s the last item in the NeroDrives collection returned by the getDrives function. You can use it like any recorder.

btw Image recorder is available even if no recorder is installed on the PC.

Jul

Thanks for the reply. I should have just played around with it a bit more!

Using the Image Recorder, I keep having failures. The log output is:

Caching of files started
Caching of files completed
Burn process started
Error writing image file
Could not perform StartTrack
Error writing image file
Could not perform EndDisk
Burn process failed

I’m wondering if some of the settings for either NeroISOTrack.BurnOptions or NeroDrive.BurnIsoAudioCD need to change when using the Image Recorder.

Currently I’m using (C# style - should be easy enough to decifer for VB & C++ programmers!)

isoTrack.BurnOptions = NERO_BURN_OPTIONS.NERO_BURN_OPTION_USE_JOLIET & NERO_BURN_OPTIONS.NERO_BURN_OPTION_CREATE_ISO_FS;

and

Drive.BurnIsoAudioCD("", “”, false, isoTrack, null, null, NERO_BURN_FLAGS.NERO_BURN_FLAG_WRITE, 4, NERO_MEDIA_TYPE.NERO_MEDIA_CD);

Again, any advice is GREATLY appreciated!

–Noah Duke

Originally posted by nduke
[B]Using the Image Recorder, I keep having failures. The log output is:

Caching of files started
Caching of files completed
Burn process started
Error writing image file
Could not perform StartTrack
Error writing image file
Could not perform EndDisk
Burn process failed
[/B]
Hi,

You are most probably forgetting about OnFileSelImage event. It must be handled in order to let NeroCOM know the name of the file to use for output image.

Thank you! :bow:

I KNEW I had missed something. I didn’t really think that a dialog box would magically pop up for the image destination, but I didn’t look hard enough!

Thanks again.

One day I’ll actually remember to read the docs first!

–Noah