Image burn and add txt file or html file to the same CD

vbimport

I have got an image (.ios) Linux FC4 , with that image that I downloaded from Net, I have got other two files, such as link address for the website for the image as txt file, and another file for explaination as html.

Total I have got three files (.ios, txt, html).

Now I have two options :

1- Either I can burn the image by itself on a CD (without burning txt file and html file),this is easy.

2-Or I can burn the image (ios) and txt and html files on the same CD,How can I do that ? (i.e because when I choose the option to brun an image (Nero, Roxio), I can not choose in the same time another option to burn the other two files (txt or html).

hey i too had had same doubt but i had to extract iso first usin magic iso n then make data disc…pathetic…hope someone reply

In MagicISO you just open the ISO file & drag the extra files into the explorer view & resave.

In MagicISO you just open the ISO file & drag the extra files into the explorer view & resave.

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/2503/seethiswc8.jpg

Am I doing the right thing ? I added .ccd, .sub files but what should I click for burning ?

Having resaved the ISO image in MagicISO you just click on Tools & Burn CD/DVD with ISO…
Personally I’ve never used MagicISO to burn, I always ImgBurn.