I'm trying to back up my ps2 games

vbimport

I’ve tried imgburn and dvd decrypter. The burn process goes smoothly, it’s the loading of the game on my slim ps2. What is this I’m hearing about a mod chip? Never heard of them. Where can I buy one and how will I know which one to buy? Is there anyway around not purchasing one? Someone please help, i’m getting frustrated.

I backup my PS2 games on this way : I open Dvd decrypter, charge the disc of game , select Mode/ISO/Read R first, the program read the disc , all information on the disc are shown and the option to decrypt appears ready to use. Then I choose the place where I save the image and ready, just click that the process begins … to record the image, just select the folder from which you get the image, click Mode / ISO / Write we put the disk to be recorded.

One more detail: I use 2X to read and 4X to write, never more than that, for best quality backup copy …

[QUOTE=ramsdellstephanie;2178103]I’ve tried imgburn and dvd decrypter. The burn process goes smoothly, it’s the loading of the game on my slim ps2. What is this I’m hearing about a mod chip? Never heard of them. Where can I buy one and how will I know which one to buy? Is there anyway around not purchasing one? Someone please help, i’m getting frustrated.[/QUOTE]

You need a mod chip installed to be able to play your backups, there is how ever a method to boot your backups called free memory card boot, that you will have to google though to find out more. There’s also swap magic.