I'm Pulling my hair out ... HELP Please!

vbimport

I own a Liteon 5115. I also have a goDVD hooked up. When I record a dvd, 90% of the time, I will get an intermitent interference. A honey comb or checkered patern that flashes. If I pull the video cable out of the goDVD unit and plug it back in, it’ll be fine for a while. Which would make one think it’s either the video cord or the goDVD unit, right? It could happen :30 minutes in or all through the recording. I’ve replaced the goDVD unit 3 X’s. Checked and replaced all video cords. Called the liteon techs, goDVD techs, others and nobody seems to know what’s going on. It’s been 3 months now. I’ve exhausted all options. After reading some of the forum, I’m beginning to think it could possibly be the format disks. However, I have had success on a few occasions to actually record a movie perfectly all the way through. I haven’t read of anyone else having this problem. Does anyone have any idea what could be happening? I’m at my wits end.

Those are called artifacts. Could be so many things. Your burn could be great and you wouldn’t know it because it is not compatible with your player. Your player could be okay along with your burn and it could be the media. Everythibg could be fine and it could be the speed your burning at. Slow down and do some elimination until you figure it out.