I'm probably retarded but

vbimport

I can’t figure this out…I am so confused.

I put the movie “Haggard” into my disc drive. But for some reason I can’t select it as the source, and when I try to manually select it it pops up with the “send report” page. I have NO idea what I’m doing wrong, please help!

Just a quick question…

When you first start up DVDFab, what is shown on the ‘Source’ Line?

By default, it should show a ‘please insert DVD or choose folder’ message. As soon as you put a disc in, and the program scans it, your DVD drive will show as the ‘Source’, regardless of the DVD title.

At this point, all you need to do is select ‘Target’ drive or folder (usually drive) and you should be all set. The program will inform you at the end of task 1 (the read process) to insert a blank disc, and will then complete task 2 (the write process).

Job Done!

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=HIM_Darling;2181288]I can’t figure this out…I am so confused.

I put the movie “Haggard” into my disc drive. But for some reason I can’t select it as the source, and when I try to manually select it it pops up with the “send report” page. I have NO idea what I’m doing wrong, please help![/QUOTE]

See, this is why you gotta help me with…I wanna see a new feature
implemented that would make this the best software ever made but, its not being even considered here is what I mean…

Feature Request demand for DVDfab

all you have to do is agree this is a good idea so, it gets taken seriously! The more people agree the more easier DVDfab will be to use. :bow:

Takes the quess work out like DVDfab for newbies…imagine: loading the software and,
all you had to do is put one blank disc & in one drive & the original disc in the other drive and, everything is automatic…
pretty awesome right?

Macrovision3500

I am assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that this individual has enough where-with-all to realise they have to press the ‘Start’ button to initiate the copy process.

But maybe, Fengtao will see merit to your suggestion for a new feature for the program, and consult with you for many other time-saving features, also.

O’C

:wink:

[QUOTE=O’Canada;2181852]
But maybe, Fengtao will see merit to your suggestion for a new feature for the program, and consult with you for many other time-saving features, also.

O’C

;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you…:bow: If Fengtao puts this feature in it will be the 1st software
in [B][I]HISTORY[/I][/B] where all you have to do is answer 2 questions: “How many CD/DVD burners do you have” & thats it. 1 is the answer the software will go right to work: imagine: loading the software and,
all you had to do is put the original disc in the drive and, it then asks you after reading the DVD, please insert media. ITS THAT EASY!
I wish everything were that easy :wink: of course, the feature can be disabled :bow:

[QUOTE=HIM_Darling;2181288]I can’t figure this out…I am so confused.

I put the movie “Haggard” into my disc drive. But for some reason I can’t select it as the source, and when I try to manually select it it pops up with the “send report” page. I have NO idea what I’m doing wrong, please help![/QUOTE]Welcome to CDF’s:

What drive (brand/model) do you have? Does your drive show up in My Computer or BIOS or any other apps? Does it just happen with this one disc? We need more info from you.

@Macrovision3500 what does this have to do with this persons problem?

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2182164]Thank you…:bow: If Fengtao puts this feature in it will be the 1st software
in [B][I]HISTORY[/I][/B] where all you have to do is answer 2 questions: “How many CD/DVD burners do you have” & thats it. 1 is the answer the software will go right to work: imagine: loading the software and,
all you had to do is put the original disc in the drive and, it then asks you after reading the DVD, please insert media. ITS THAT EASY!
:[/QUOTE]

so = life gets easier for the multiple copy pirates, while for everyone who has other requirements,( like dvd to mobile, or customise, or split or merge etc,) it’s a new annoyance that has to be disabled before use - wow.

now can we get back to the OPs problem please.

[QUOTE=cybmole;2182412]so = life gets easier for the multiple copy pirates, while for everyone who has other requirements,( like dvd to mobile, or customise, or split or merge etc,) it’s a new annoyance that has to be disabled before use - wow.

now can we get back to the OPs problem please.[/QUOTE]

btw, FYI, I [B]RIPPED[/B] this idea :smiley: by:
This software requires a Decrypter like AD…you just made fun of another company :wink:

Personally, I don’t think I would ever use this feature and would be very unhappy to have another switch/box/selection to make to return control of the software to me. I’m sure the OP has gone elsewhere. Don’t hijack threads, Macrovision.

[QUOTE=signals;2182821]I don’t think I would ever use this feature [/QUOTE]
There are alot formats video available for Windows the worst is: FLV.
FLV doesn’t work anywhere unless it’s for PC use. FLV is a stream file
video format used by Video playing sites. To watch on a Divx certified DVD player convert the FLV video & the output video burn as DATA DVD you are gonna have to convert it to .AVI (XviD/DiVx).
to watch on the big screen :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=cybmole;2182412]other requirements,( like dvd to mobile, or customise, or split or merge etc,)[/QUOTE]

You can customize BEFORE setting the auto read to HDD option. Annoyance?

[QUOTE=signals;2182821]Personally, I don’t think I would ever use this feature… [/QUOTE]

You sound very smart but, you are not thinking for “others”.
There are alot of features that are put in software and, never get used anyway. Like: Floppy drive support…:bigsmile: Think about this: Sony introduced control Vibration…no one requested this. So, you are giving an option to turn it on during game play or off in settings. You are GIVIN’ a option.
what do you think people chose in the settings? Vibration ON ;).
the more options the better it is to manipulate. Case in point: If your like most people with intentions
to duplicate the DVD disc & your not concern on disc info crap volume name and, you just blatantly wanna copy the DVD and, your using dual layer/single layer.
then this feature should be added. :wink: If the idea sounds good then, it probably is. Trust me when
say people love the auto record option in scheduled tivo recordings.